PEX AL PEX Multilayer Pipe 16mm...
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Underfloor Heating Pipes – Pex-Al-Pex Multilayer Pipe 16mm
With years of production experience, Suntask.ie presents pressure-resistance and robust Pex-Al-Pex multilayer pipes for underfloor heating. Our range includes Pex-Al-Pex multilayer pipes in 16x100m and 20x100mm in white that can bear up to 95ºC and 10 bars pressure.
Constructed with crosslinked polyethylene with a welded aluminum tube coating between internal and external layers. We perform rigorous testing for its durability and material performance that is approved across all model plumbing and mechanical codes. Our Pex-Al-Pex multilayer pipes are mainly used for hot and cold water plumbing distribution, underfloor heating, snow and ice melting, radiant heating systems, turf conditioning, and pitch heating.
- Long-term safety and resistance to corrosion, deposits, and tuberculation
- Tough and durable to survive through installation
- Aluminum layers can prevent oxygen from permeating into the pipe
- Flexible and stiff enough to hold the shape
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to transport
- Less linear longitudinal thermal expansion & contraction compared to standard PEX
- Safety of drinking water and reliability for the long run
Invest in Pex-Al-Pex Multilayer Pipes
Pex-Al-Pex multilayer pipes are the most innovative, multifunctional, and reliable pipe in the international market. Using the high-quality 16mm (outer) diameter to meet European standards and create a 100% tight oxygen barrier for optimal performance and flexibility.
Shop multilayer Pex-Al-Pex pipes online!