Whether you’re building a custom home, renovating your space, or planning to elevate your current ensuite, consider changing a bathroom mirror to transform your life as a whole. Mirrors can make a lasting impact on your bathroom and have the ability to reflect personality.
And the bonus point? There are cheap bathroom mirrors with lights available featuring a defogger system, touch sensor switch, adjustable CCT, waterproof, and dimmable function. It comes with contemporary looks and handy anti-mist technology that keeps it fog-free when the room is steamy. You can pair it with a towel rail to make an attractive addition to your bathroom.
With that being said, do you know what should you look for when getting a bathroom-lighted mirror? So, without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to Pick an Ideal Bathroom Mirror?
LED bathroom mirrors are worth buying, especially if tasks in your bathroom vanity require concentrated light around the mirror. You might be overwhelmed with a plethora of options available these days, so here are some pointers to make a wise decision:
- If you need a balanced look in your bathroom, the size of the mirror is critical. Vanity mirrors shouldn’t be wider than vanity. As far as height is concerned, the mirror should reach about one foot above eye level.
- Those who have multiple sinks should consider getting two separate mirrors for an amazing visual effect. Alternatively, you can even pick a mirror that’s just wide as both sinks.
- If you want your mirror to be as double as storage space, invest in a mirror with cabinets. They usually inset into the wall and the mirror conceals storage.
- Round mirrors give a bathroom a visual appeal and can become a focal point with straight lines, which works incredibly with pedestal sinks.
Technical Aspects to Look for in Bathroom Lighted Mirror
- Copper-Free Bathroom Mirror - Have you ever thought about why some bathroom mirrors tarnish over time? Well, that’s a primary sign of a low-grade mirror. They may use copper counterparts in a coating which results in corrosion.
Keeping this downside in mind, always invest in copper-free LED bathroom mirrors to gain protection against corrosion, moisture, and chemical damage. They are also excellent choices due to their durability, uncompromising reflection, and superior quality that lasts for many years.
- Touch Sensor Glass - Modern bathroom mirrors come with touch sensor glass which includes buttons to turn the light on/off, switch on Bluetooth, control the demister function, and adjust the brightness level. Make sure these sensors are placed at the bottom of the mirror, so there is no chance of accidental finger smudges. If you want to create a luxurious ambience, LED bathroom mirrors featuring a touch sensor with dimmable lights could be your best bet.
- Fog-Free LED Bathroom Mirror - The last thing you want after a relaxing shower is a fogged-up mirror. Demister pads can help solve this issue and ensure mirrors are fog-free at all times. Mainly located at the back of the mirror, they possess a heat-conducting layer so when a mirror is turned on, pads start to warm up and prevent steam condensation on the mirror.
It is great to invest in illuminated and fog-free bathroom mirrors with multiple lighting options such as warm or cool tones to match functionality and interior design.
At Suntask.ie, we supply premium-grade LED and fog-free bathroom mirrors that complement all interior styles, furniture, wall art, and other decorative elements. Our range also includes a booster pump, underfloor heating system, radiators, solar panels, cylinders, pipes, and other accessories.
Explore our full range of bathroom mirrors and more today!