Buying a new mirror for your bathroom may seem to be a simple task, but there’s much more than choosing the size and shape you want. The selection can be overwhelming these days, with plenty of choices available in the market.
While shape and size are still important factors to consider, there is an added option of whether you want LED illumination and other features to make your daily makeup or skincare routine easier than ever. If you’re looking for a way to make your bathroom space feel fresh and updated, an LED bathroom mirror could be your best bet.
You might be wondering whether or not to consider buying an illuminated bathroom mirror. So, below are the reasons why they are worth the investment for any space.
1. LED Mirrors Come in Many Styles and Designs - Thanks to the flexibility LED mirrors offer, you’re not just restricted to standard square and rectangular mirrors. LEDs are energy-efficient and have extended lifespan than other traditional bulbs, giving you more freedom to elevate your bathroom décor. It comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles that perfectly match your personality, interior design, and preferences.
2. LED Mirrors Save Ample Money in the Long Run - Another reason why people are inclined toward LED mirrors for bathrooms is that they use less energy than traditional bulbs. They are energy efficient and last longer. This means you won’t need to replace your mirror too often and you will end up saving money on your electricity bill over time.
LED lights are known to last up to 50,000 hours, so you could use them for over 5 years. As LEDs use less energy, such savings will eventually add up and reduce the cost of the mirror.
3. LED Mirrors have an Anti-Fog Function - You spend all that money on a new bathroom mirror, but when the first time you take a hot bath, it ends up taking at least 10 minutes for condensation to clear. Go for a fog-free (mirror with demister pads) to prevent condensation build-up on the mirror and always get a clear mirror.
Demister LED bathroom mirrors have become quite popular lately due to their modern look and handy anti-mist technology. It can be best paired with a towel rail to add a sophisticated finish.
4. LED Mirrors have Dimmable Function - Many LED mirrors come with a dimmable feature, which means you can adjust the brightness level to suit your needs. For instance, if you want a bright light for makeup, you can turn it up or if you want a soft light for shaving, you can turn it down. It allows you to customise the amount of light depending on your tasks.
LED lit mirror with touch dimmer comes with 3-colour changeable and memory function so you can set the warm or cool tone as you want. Sounds interesting, isn’t it?
5. LED Mirrors Add Luxury to Your Home - A LED mirror provides a light much similar to natural light and aids in viewing yourself clearly. It is a great way to enhance the glamour of your house without having to renovate or spend a lot. It usually features a smart touch sensor switch, defogger system, adjustable CCT, dimmable, and waterproof technology.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your lives easier with fog-free and illumination bathroom mirrors available at Suntask.ie. We provide an incredible selection of bathroom mirrors with lights in Ireland that never disappoint in quality, performance, and features.